Let's Get You Started with an Amazing Career!
The Admissions Process is Easy
It's easy because it's all about you. We learn about your goals and needs, then we customize your schedule and walk you through the entire process.
How to Apply in 4 Easy Steps
- Contact the Office of Admissions to schedule an appointment.
• By phone 618-471-9099
• By email firstname.lastname@example.org
• By filling out the Schedule a Tour form on this page
• By stopping by the campus
- Schedule an Appointment with the Admissions Office.
- Learn about Illinois Institute of Massage’s unique Massage Therapy program, student offerings, financing options and see how IIM can help you meet your educational and career goals.
- Your knowledgeable admissions officer will guide you step-by-step through the remainder of the enrollment process and help you get started in your classes.
Schedule a Tour!
The requirements for admission into the Massage and Bodywork Diploma program are:
- 18 years of age
- High school completion or equivalency
- U.S. Citizenship, permanent residency, or lawful admission in the U.S.
- Completion of an Application for Admission including a short essay explaining why the applicant wants to pursue a career in massage therapy
- An interview with an admissions officer
- Good physical and mental health, ensuring the candidate is capable of meeting the physical and emotional demands of performing therapeutic massage
- Financial preparation
- Good moral character*
* In determining "good moral character," we consider conviction of any crime, whether felony or misdemeanor, or any crime that is directly related to the practice of the profession.
Did You Know?
- According to the American Massage Therapy Association, research estimates that massage therapy was a $16 billion industry in the country in 2017.
- According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the average annual income for massage therapists is nearly $40,000 per year, but we’ve seen income levels much higher.
- According to the U.S. News & World Report, Massage Therapy is ranked #5 in best health care support jobs for 2017!
We offer many convenient payment plan options and you may be able to qualify for other funding sources like loans, grants and scholarships. Our tuition is a fraction of what other schools charge and we are able to offer a superior education at competitive pricing. Please contact admissions to learn more about your options.